Friday, October 02, 2015

My Morning Ride.


SpinningWheel
GotToGoRoundVille


I was very surprised to discover that Inspector Clouseau had moved into the neighbourhood when I emerged from the alley this morning (see ancient Citroen, above). 

Weirdly, as I rode across town it seemed like the entire city is having a Pro-D-Day.

Heckfire, even the Safeway on outer W10th was empty while the Ramones blared.

Yes.

The Ramones as muzak.

In Safeway.


_______
Scorecard:
The Good - Seeing an old trail acquaintance again for the first time in a long time -the slow running guy.
The Gooder - Seeing a honest-to-gosh indigenous tiny speedy squirrel on the trail as well (as opposed to one of those ubiquitous fat rats with tails that have taken over everywhere).
The Not-So-Gooder - getting out of the Safeway and realizing that I'd left the red tail light on my pack flashing the entire time I was in there.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Dead Kennedy's must be next

California Safeway Uber Alles!!

Mike

RossK said...

Mike--

Only after Gerry Brown retires (again)....Moves to VanIsle....And gets himself elected the Mayor of....Uclulet!


.